Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Please Say Tuned

So, I was going to do a post about some web dev stuff.

But then I stumbled on to something alarming.  Maybe.  I'm still crunching numbers.  It is two in the morning, and I have work tomorrow, but, man, what.  What.

If this all tends how I think it will, take a good hard look at this picture:

I know, he looks "unable to open the fridge" retarded.  All evidence points to this being camouflage,  much like a tiger's stripes, but for teeming masses of people rather than the savanna.

This man owns... pop culture, at least in terms of music.  Like, literally  every big pop hit that came out in 2012... him.  He did it.  It's his fault.

This man is a mastermind.  Full post to follow with more details.  But look, oh Humanity, and despair - your destroyer is at hand.  And he's totally a goddamn redneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment